Electrocardiograph (ECG) PISCES 103i
Product : Electrocardiograph (ECG)
Models/Ratings : PISCES A - 103i
Series : PISCES 103i
- 12 leads simultaneous acquisition to get accurate ECG measurements and ECG on the screen helps to check the ECG signal quality before printing.
- Full alphanumeric keyboard with shortcut keys and also 5 inch touch screen.
- Highly informative print out on thermal paper will all 12 leads and one selectable rhythm lead.
- Battery backup of more than 100 ECG printouts on thermal paper, which provide ease during mobility of machine inside or outside the hospital.
- Selectable long lead helps in identification of any type of arrhythmia/ abnormalities.
- Selectable long lead and screen color.
- Various indications on LCD display, “PAPER EMPTY”, “BATTERY STATUS” and “LEAD OFF”.
- Versatile recording modes auto, manual, recording of 3.5 sec, 5 sec.
- Reliables tested interpretation from Glasgow, U.K.
- Wide printer size of 106 mm to fit all leads properly without overlapping of ECG.
- 3 + 1, 6/2 both printing format.
- Touch Screen with full alphanumerical key board.
- Storage of 2000 patients, additional storage in pen drive in PDF format.