EIZO FlexScan S1933 19 inch LCD Monitor
19 inch EIZO FlexScan S1933 LCD Monitor
- 19 inch Square Monitor with IPS Panel for Offices and Control Rooms.
- IPS Panel with Wide Viewing Angles: The IPS (in-plane switching) panel offers 178Â° viewing angles to minimize color shift and contrast when viewing the screen at an angle.
- Auto Image Adjustment: The monitor discerns the input signal from the PC and automatically adjusts the clock, phase, image location, size, etc.
- LED Backlight: With an energy-saving LED backlight, the FlexScan S1933 uses only 12 watts during typical operation.
- VESA Mount Version: For customers that will provide their own VESA-compatible mounting solutions, the FlexScan S1933 is available without a stand.
- Built-In Speakers: 0.5-watt speakers are tucked away at the back of the monitor and out of view so you can enjoy sound while bezel size is kept to a minimum.
- Anti-Glare Treatment: A non-glare screen reduces eye fatigue by dissipating reflective light that otherwise makes the screen difficult to view.
- Optimized Brightness with Auto EcoView: The Auto EcoView function is a sensor on the front of the monitor that measures ambient light and optimizes the screen's brightness to a level akin to viewing a sheet of paper under typical office lighting conditions.
- Prevents Eye Fatigue in Dimly-Lit Offices: Fine Contrast includes an EyeCare mode that reduces the screeâs brightness to just 3 cd/m2.
- Digital and Analog Inputs: With both DVI-D and D-Sub mini 15-pin inputs, you can use a computer that has either a digital or an analog graphics board (or both if connected to two computers), and quickly switch between the inputs via a front panel button.