EIZO FlexScan S1903 19 inch LCD Monitor
19 inch EIZO FlexScan S1903 LCD Monitor
Ideal for business environments, this 19-inch LED-backlit monitor saves energy and reduces eye fatigue. It is backed by a 5-year warranty for a long buying cycle and low total cost of ownership.
- LED Backlight: With an energy-saving LED backlight, the FlexScan S1903 uses only 11 watts during typical operation.
- Auto Image Adjustment: The monitor discerns the input signal from the PC and automatically adjusts the clock, phase, image location, size, etc. In addition, the signal cables that are bundled were developed by EIZO to reduce noise.
- Digital and Analog Inputs: With both DVI-D and D-Sub mini 15-pin inputs, you can use a computer that has either a digital or an analog graphics board (or both if connected to two computers), and quickly switch between the inputs via a front panel button.
- Built-In Speakers: 0.5-watt speakers are tucked away at the back of the monitor and out of view so you can enjoy sound while bezel size is kept to a minimum.
- VESA Mount Version: For customers that will provide their own VESA-compatible mounting solutions, the FlexScan S1903 is available without a stand.
- Anti-Glare Treatment: A non-glare screen reduces eye fatigue by dissipating reflective light that otherwise makes the screen difficult to view.
- Optimized Brightness with Auto EcoView: The Auto EcoView function is a sensor on the front of the monitor that measures ambient light and optimizes the screen's brightness to a level akin to viewing a sheet of paper under typical office lighting conditions.
- Improved Work Efficiency, Reduced Visual Fatigue: EIZO conducted a survey to establish the relationship between eye fatigue and monitor use.
- Preset Modes for Optimum Viewing: With EIZOâs Fine Contrast function you can choose from several preset modes for the various applications you work with.
- Closely Simulates Documents and Books: Paper mode simulates the look of printed paper by raising the black level and lowering the contrast ratio.
- Energy Savings across the Network: EIZOâs EcoView NET power management software provides centralized control over the power settings of monitors on a network.