Eizo FlexScan EV2436W 24.1 inch LCD Monitor
24.1 Inch EIZO FlexScan EV2436W LCD Monitor:
- Your TCO and eco-footprint have never been smaller and features of this monitor minimize power usage and improve productivity.
- Slim Bezels: A new thin bezel design saves space on the desktop and minimizes eye movement between screens in a multi-monitor environment.
- Ergonomic Stand: Adjust the screen to your ideal viewing position with EIZOâs versatile FlexStand.
- Getting Connected: Three input terminals are included for connecting to PCs. In addition, a USB hub and headphone/ audio jacks are conveniently located on the side of the monitor.
- Flicker-Free Images: Due to the way brightness is controlled on LED backlights, a small number of people perceive flicker on their screen which causes eye fatigue.
- IPS Panel for a Clear View from All Angles: The IPS (in-plane switching) panel has 178Â° viewing angles so it exhibits a minimal change in contrast and hue when viewed from off center. This makes it ideal for trading rooms or other multi-monitor environments.
- Tireless Eyes: To prevent eye fatigue, a brightness sensor called Auto EcoView detects the changes in the ambient brightness that occur throughout the day and automatically adjusts the screen to the ideal brightness level.
- Paper Mode and EyeCare Filter Reduce Eye Fatigue: The Paper mode preset simulates the look of printed paper and helps prevent eyestrain when reading documents. When used with EyeCare Filter (available with the bundled ScreenManager Pro software), any of several filter patterns that resemble different types of paper can be applied.
- Paper Mode and EyeCare Filter Reduce Eye Fatigue
- LED Backlights â Less Power, Longer Life: Compared to conventional CCFL backlights, LED backlights to last longer and consume less power.
- Presence Sensor for Energy Savings: A presence sensor called EcoView Sense 2 prompts the monitor to switch to power save mode when you are absent and then power on again when you return. It even works in a multi-monitor setup so all monitors remain on when you're at your desk.