Process documentation and sterile goods management software
Process documentation and sterile goods management software for documenting and evaluating all main work steps in the preparation of sterile goods. All machines used in the CSSD, such as WD, hot sealing devices or sterilisers can be integrated directly in EcoSoft.
The just-in-time availability of instruments is of central importance in the interplay between sterile goods preparation and the operating room, in order not to endanger the smooth operation in the operating room and to optimise the inventory of these valuable investment goods to the required size.
EcoSoft records the following processes:
Return, cleaning and disinfecting, checking and packing, sterilising, release, hand-over to the operating room and stations (reference to patients possible).
- Instrument management
- Packing lists
- Printing of barcode labels
- Allocation of the goods to be prepared to the corresponding preparation batch
- Release documentation of the batch and automatic archiving or print-out of the batch data.
- Delivery documentation of the sets and instruments to operating rooms and stations.
- Cost control: the costs involved when WHO processed WHAT, and WHERE and HOW
- Evaluation how often an instrument has already been prepared
- Monitoring of the current position and condition of an instrum
- Client management
- Automatic program selection on the WD and the steriliser including compatibility check
- Statistics module: Inventory overview per supplied department, and identification of all sets with their respective expiry dates
- Patient allocation of the sterile goods
Ease of use:
- Few entries required
- Uncomplicated handling
- Intuitive operation in clear menus
- Packing information in image and text for employees
- Overview of the preparation condition of all instruments
- Traceable documentation of the preparation
- Quality assurance of the preparation
- Automatic program selection for WDs and sterilisers
- Allocation of the process data to the sets and mesh trays
- Automatic creation and archiving of the batch log Processes are reproducible
- Packing lists with text and images help in the collation of mesh trays or sets
- Single place or networked multi-place version
- Various coding procedures can be used to label the medical products (barcode, data matrix, RFID)