DUOLITH SD1 T-TOP »F-SW ultra« for ESWT
Focused shock wave therapy (ESWT) for non-invasive treatment of orthopaedic disorders such as tendinopathy and myofascial pain syndromes.
High-quality workmanship and optimal ergonomics mark the design of the new focused shock wave generation with the »SEPIA« handpiece. The special flexibility of the handpiece cable supports non-tiring and, thus, easier treatment always directly at the patient – an important factor in the day-to-day work.
- Effective and non-tiring treatment directly at the patient
- All control elements integrated into the handpiece
- Reduced revision costs thanks to easy change of coil
- Focal zone depth: 0 – 65 mm
- Therapeutic effectiveness: up to 125 mm penetration depth
- Upgradable to DUOLITH® SD1 TOWER »ultra« by modular extensions
- Exclusive online access to ICE shock wave information portal for knowledge enhancement