Digital Ultrasound Wattmeter/Power Meter
Whether you require one on location or for on-the-go testing, The VUW-7 Digital Ultrasound Wattmeter/Power Meter will perfectly suit your unique needs. It is a powerful and adaptable instrument that’s been meticulously built to provide a reliable method of verifying and calibrating the output of therapeutic ultrasound devices.
It’s engineered to precisely measure output by utilizing a state-of-the-art microprocessor and strain gauge bridge transducer to provide quick and consistent readings. Ruggedly designed and built, it’s compact, portable, and simple to operate; you’ll be able to quickly and regularly maintain prime condition of your ultrasound devices.
- Special temperature compensated load cell design
- High Accuracy 0.05%
- 0.10 watt to 30-watt power measurement range
- Fast auto zeroing button
- Extremely fast 1.5-second readout stabilization
- Measures pulsed or continuous power
- 2.65" (6.7 cm) diameter sound head maximum
- High contrast backlit display
- Selectable readout in watts or grams
- 120 or 240 VAC 50-60 Hz standard
- 100 mW resolution
- Accuracy = ±3% + one count reading