Digital Radiography System RollX DR
Product : Digital Radiography System (Mobile)
Models/Ratings : MARS - 6/15KW
Series : RollXDR
RollXDR a mobile DR is based on HF X-Ray generation technology. This machine is most suitable for applications where ease of mobility is required like in trauma cases and bed side X-Rays in hospital wards and ICU’s.The machine is very compact, light weight and can be taken through elevators with ease.
- Most suitable in a hospital set up where mobile radiographs are performed on patients (pediatric / adult) who are incapable of being moved or are difficult to move.
- On a daily basis, the use of mobile DR greatly speeds up the throughput of trauma / ICU patients.
- Examinations are swift with high definition digital images produced within seconds after exposure.
- The immediate reproducibility of images enables trauma assessment teams to act instantly on the clinical information e.g., doctors can interpret fractures immediately in the emergency / trauma room.
- Accelerates diagnosis and treatment plans as the patient is not required to be transferred to dedicated X-Ray rooms.
- Images are displayed on the integrated monitor, as such retakes can be immediately undertaken & additional image views can be chosen.
- 14"x17" portable wired/wireless flat panel detector.
- Integra X Integrated image acquisition system.
- Operates on just 15 Amps / 230 Volt standard wall socket
- 17" touch console
- LAN connectivity with DICOM printer