1064nm laser for dermatology and aesthetics: the comprehensive solution to take care of the skin
INTERmedic extends its family of laser solutions with Dermalase™, the multiapplication platform for the integral care of the skin.
Vascular injuries, benign dermatologic lesions, non-ablative facial rejuvenation, laser assisted liposuction, acne, granulomas, onychomycosis… Dermalase™ offers minimally invasive treatment for a wide range of pathologies with rapidity, efficacy and long-term results.
INTERmedic’s new system works with 1064nm laser technology. This laser wavelength has high penetration power into the dermis and very low absorption by the melanin, allowing its use even in skins with high phototypes. Dermalase™ is widely accepted by its efficacy, long-term results and its capacity to perform multiple minimally invasive percutaneous procedures, in a fast and comfortable way.
- Percutaneous vascular injuries (telangiectasias, ruby points, venous lake)
- Intralesional vascular injuries (tuberous angiomas, collateral veins)
- Skin lesions and dermatological surgery (fibroma, mollusk, seborrheic keratoses)
- Laser assisted liposuction
- Non-ablative facial rejuvenation
- Warts, IPK, neurovascular helomas
- Removal of granulomas
Powerful multiapplication platform
This powerful laser device has multiple applications that fit to the current demand in the dermatological and aesthetic practice:
- Vascular lesions. Dermalase™ corrects topically facial telangiectasias, spider veins, hemangiomas, venous lake, rosacea, cuperosis and also collaterals. Hemoglobin is the target chromophore of this wavelength, absorbing laser energy and causing a photothermal effect that destroys the venous walls.
- Skin lesions and dermatological surgery. Effective in actinic keratoses, xantelasmas, syringomas, mollusks, fibromas and sebaceous adenoma.
- Minimally invasive laser assisted liposuction without aspiration. Dermalase™ allows the remodelling of small body areas with little fat like the chin, jaw or inner arms.
- Onychomycosis, warts, intractable plantar keratoses and neurovascular helomas. Dermalase™ treats nail fungus effectively without side effects. Studies with INTERmedic’s 1064nm laser confirm a healing rate of 85 % in cases of onychomycosis after 3 treatment sessions.
Acne and removal of granulomas.
Dermalase™ is the ideal combination to attend the needs of doctor and patient.