DENGUE RAPID TEST (Detection of Antibodies IgG/IgM)
Diagnos Dengue card is a rapid solid phase Immuno-chromatographic test for the qualitative differential detection of IgM and IgG antibodies to dengue virus in Human serum /Plasma/whole Blood. This test is for in vitro diagnostic use only and is intended as an aid in for presumptive diagnosis between primary and secondary dengue infection.
- Rapid, visual and qualitative Immunoassay.
- Differential detection of IgM & IgG Antibodies.
- Detection of all the 4 Dengue serotypes (DEN-1, DEN-2, DEN-3 and DEN-4).
- See through device for easy interpretation of results.
- Unique sample processing method ensures highest accuracy in results.
- Results with in 20 minutes.
- Longer shelf life : 24 months at 2-30°C.
- Convenient pack size : 10 tests
- Evaluated by Haffkine’s Institute Mumbai-
- Sensitivity-91% and Specificity- 98%.