DELWORKS EDR/DELWORKS FIT - Digital Retrofit
An intuitive and powerful DR retrofit system featuring wireless lightweight detectors
Smart and User-Friendly
DELWORKS is a powerful image acquisition and processing software featuring a user-friendly interface that provides sophisticated and speedy medical imaging. Designed with complex system automation, DELWORKS aims to simplify the examination process by making the difficult decisions for you. Its advanced anatomical programming and image processing algorithms help optimize technologist productivity. DELWORKS strives to minimize human error and unwanted repeat exams to give technologists high quality imagesat a lower dose, with every exposure.
Acquisition and Processing Software
- Pre-exposure display of patient and procedure information, X-ray generator exposure factors, status and control functions integrated in a single display screen
- Exam-specific image processing algorithms automatically optimize images based on selected patient anatomy
- Enhanced image processing parameters. APR specific default values and manual adjustment, if desired.
- Image rotation in 90° steps, horizontal mirroring, automatic and manual image cropping to collimated area
- Easy verification and correction of image laterality and patient orientation
- Intuitively add orientation markers and text comments directly to aquired images (pre-defined or free text)
- Detailed histograms of pixel density User selection of modified LUT (Look-Up Table) based on various exam types
- Manual adjustment of the LUT, window and level
- Effectively manage rejected images
DELWORKS E-Series Wireless Detectors feature EasyConnect — an Auto Exposure Detection (AED) technology that keeps the detector in a standby mode, awaiting exposure from any X-ray source. Once an exposure is detected it instantly capatures the X-ray image and transmits it wirelessly to the system workstation
Premium Detector Options Available in Single, Dual, or Multi-Detector Applications.
The DELWORKS FIT Portable Tablet Workstation aims to maximize the portability and efficiency of the DELWORKS software — utilizing it anytime, anywhere.
All of the excellent user-friendly features of the DELWORKS desktop software are beautifully translated to an able-bodied tablet PC, capable of withstanding even the harshest radiology (or non radiology) environments. This handheld workstation features wireless connectivity, plenty of storage space, and a powerful Intel® Core™ i5 processor to perform rapid and productive patient side studies, without limitations.
Existing analog mobile and portable x-ray devices, radiographic rooms, and other remote or distant locations can greatly benefit from the enhanced adaptability provided by the DELWORKS FIT.