Dash & Dot Wonder Pack
Grades K-5. Bring STEM to life with Dash & Dot from Wonder Workshop! These characters are exciting, hands-on learning tools that teach creative problem solving and computational thinking. Dash & Dot ignite curiosity and confidence while providing fun and engaging ways of learning essential skills including collaboration, communication, and digital literacy. Students send commands to the robots to move them, light them up, and have them detect the world around them using four free coding applications available on iPad® and Android tablets. Teach a variety of subject areas including:
• Computational Thinking - Analyze problems and design algorithms to program robot actions and reactions using Blockly, a visual drag-and-drop coding tool.
• Math - Explore concepts like the number line, geometry, angles, distance, time, and variables.
• Science - Learn about the scientific method, or program Dash to mimic behavior in the natural world.
• Engineering - Develop design thinking skills by building extensions on the robots with LEGO®-compatible bricks.
• Creative Writing and the Arts - Explore storytelling, drawing, and even music.
Dash & Dot both come with built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery that is charged via Micro USB to computer system or power adapter. Bluetooth® smart. Dash is 6-11/16" L x 7-3/16" W x 6-3/8" H; Dot is 3-3/8" L x 3-3/8" W x 3-3/4" H with stand or 3-3/8" H without stand. Pack includes Dash, Dot, a bulldozer bar for Dash, bunny ears, bunny tail, tow hook, smartphone mount, and xylophone. One-year warranty.