CX-500 50 PSI Compressor / Nebulizer
Produced by Anest Iwata Sparmax
Anest Iwata Sparmax Co., Ltd manufactures oil-less pumps and compressors. We are a joint venture between the Anest Iwata Corporation of Japan and Taiwan based Ding Hwa Co., Ltd (DHCL), leveraging Anest Iwata`s global reach and technical prowess in air energy products with DHCL`s 40+ years of specialized manufacturing experience to offer world-class design and manufacturing services. Our brands include Cliq (medical), and Sparmax (consumer).
What is Cliq?
Cliq is the medical division of DCHL Group. DCHL group is ISO9001, ISO13485, and ISO14001 certified by TUV Rheinland. All of our products are designed and manufactured at our GMP- certified facilities in Taiwan. Our products are portable and effiencent medical suction units and compressors suitable for hospitals, nursing homes, emergency medical services, and home care. With an in-house team of experienced engineers and designers, Cliq strives to meet the ever-changing needs of the medical industry through continuous innovation. Our goal is to improve the quality of life for care-givers and patients alike by designing and producing effective, high quality, and user-friendly medical suction devices and compressors.
The CX-500 is a 50 psi compressor that can be used either to feed a single nebulizer bottle or to simultaneously feed up to 4 nebulizer masks.
- Air flow: 0 psi: ~37 l/min, 50 psi: ~17 l/min
- Max pressure: 95 psi (preset)
- Pressure display: analog gauge
- Weight: 6.8 kg / 14.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 36 cm x 19 cm x 32 cm
- Electrical requirements: 110-120V / 220-240V 50 or 60Hz
- Accessories: DISS connection for single neb bottle and/or manifold that feeds up to 4 masks
- Approvals: US FDA 510(k) exempt