Current section Medical gas terminal units / outlets
Medical gas terminal units / outlets
Outlets are installed at the final delivery points in a medical gas pipeline system. They are used by the medical personnel to supply the various medical gases. The two-part outlets are composed of the base part and the finishing part.
The base part, made of chrome-plated brass, consists of:
- Automatic shut-off valve for maintenance to permit replacement of the finishing part without having to interrupt gas delivery to other outlets
- Threaded inlet connection, specific for each type of gas, complete with nut, mouthpiece and copper tube suited for braze-welding to the pipeline system
- Threaded outlet connection, specific for each type of gas, for connection to the finishing part.
The finishing part made of chrome-plated steel, equipped with:
Threaded inlet connection, different for each type of gas, complete with OR seal ring
Automatic spring-operated valve and filter
Outlet connection with different connection fitting for each type of gas
Outlet’s cap is available in anodised aluminum, plastic or antimicrobial copper
Medical compressed gases and vacuum outlets are suitable for external or internal wall mounting, for bed head unit and ceiling pendant installation.
Two-part outlets are composed of the base part and the finishing part according to EN ISO 7396-1 & 2, EN ISO 9170-1 & 2 standards.
Our outlets for O2, N2O, Air, Vac, Air800, AGSS and special gases are available in the herebelow norms:
- ENV 737-6 (European Standard)
- AFNOR NF S 90-116 (French Standard)
- DIN 13260-2 (German Standard)
- BS 5682 (British Standard)
- SS 875 24 30 (Svensk Standard)
- ISO 9170-2 (International Standard)
- AFROX (South Africa Standard SANS 1409:2008)
- UNI (Italian Standard)
- NIST EN 739 (International Standard)