CURALIZER® BRUNO – INTUITIVE MOBILISATION
Our mobilisation chair Curalizer® Bruno can be adjusted in a continuous movement from a comfortable lying position to a mobilising stand-assist position, by means of an electric motor. This provides essential support when mobilising heavy persons. A selection of different seat widths is available. BRUNO is approved to bear loads of up to 230 kg.
- New simultaneous adjustment operating mechanism:
- Using a one-touch operating mechanism, the backrest and seat are adjusted simultaneously at an angle to each other, so the patient remains in a stable position while the backrest is being lowered.
- Ability to adjust chair height at any angle guarantees its suitability regardless of the patient’s size and allows carers to work ergonomically.
- Electromotive operation by means of a manual switch supports ergonomic working conditions.
- Power is supplied without any need for inconvenient cables, thanks to a high-performance rechargeable battery.
- The viscoelastic padding relieves pressure and helps protect the patient when sitting for long periods.
- Removable padding and covers that can be wiped down with disinfectant allow easy cleaning to ensure the highest hygiene standards can be maintained.
- Pivoting armrests allow barrier-free patient transfer to and from the chair, even from a tilted lying position. This is especially helpful for patients with limited respiratory capacity.
- The removable upper back pad facilitates access when performing care measures around the patient’s head.
- Four large, swivel castors, with a central braking system including direction lock, guarantee safe and simple manoeuvrability, even in tight spaces.