CURALIZER® ARNE – STAND-UP SUPPORT AND MOBILISATION
Curalizer® Arne combines innovative functionality with ease of use. Adjustment between the resting and upright positions is made in a continuous movement using a one-touch operating mechanism. The patient’s stability is guaranteed even while the chair is being adjusted thanks to our newly developed operating mechanism.
- New simultaneous adjustment operating mechanism:
- Using a one-touch operating mechanism, the backrest and seat are adjusted simultaneously at an angle to each other, so the patient remains in a stable position while the backrest is being lowered.
- Ability to adjust chair height at any angle guarantees its suitability regardless of the patient’s size and allows carers to work ergonomically.
- The viscoelastic padding relieves pressure and helps protect the patient when sitting for long periods.
- Removable padding and covers that can be wiped down with disinfectant allow easy cleaning to ensure the highest hygiene standards can be maintained.
- Pivoting armrests allow barrier-free patient transfer to and from the chair, even from a tilted lying position. This is especially helpful for patients with limited respiratory capacity.
- The removable upper back pad facilitates access when performing care measures around the patient’s head.
- Four large, swivel castors, with a central braking system including direction lock, guarantee safe and simple manoeuvrability, even in tight spaces.