Microstar Colposcope Series C-100 was designed to cover all the diagnosis and therapeutic needs of modern gynecology. All models can be transformed into videocolposcopes with our high resolution video camera. Digital handling of patients and image filing is achieved through the Endodigi software which is easily adaptable to a portable PC or desktop computer.
Great and accurate quality images, improved clearness, resolution and focal range can be obtained through our new C-100 Colposcope optic system. Floor and wall-mounted models include 5 magnifications (4, 6, 10, 16 and 25x).
The C-100 F model, with its pantographic arm has enhanced maneuverability, as the arms are mounted on bearings and guarantee smooth movements and greater stability (WBS, weight balance system). Its state-of-the-art designed base allows for easy transport.
We have 3 illumination options, all of them through a 7-mm diameter fiber optic cable:
- 150 watts standard halogen (double lamp)
- 80 watts LED: the newest in illumination, white, cold, high intensity light and 50,000-useful-hour LED. At present, it is the most convenient illumination option.
- 180 watts Xenon lamp
- Our videocolposcope can be used to perform hysteroscopic procedures!!
We provide accessories that allow using the microscope light source and videocamera also to carry out endoscopic studies, without need to have two light sources and two videocameras at the doctor’s office.
- Binocular: Inclined / Straight (Optional) / Ergobinocular (inclinable 180º optional)
- 200, 250, 300 and 400mm Objective lens available
- 5 magnifications available (4, 6, 10, 16, and 25x)
- Q 25mm wide angle ocular
- Green filter
- Image splitter
- Procam TV Camera (integrated connection in the light source).
- Stand for LCD monitor.
- C-mount converter to endocoupler for using the videocamera with endoscopes and perform hysteroscopic procedures.
- Adaptor for digital photographic camera.
- Endodigi Software, for digital patient recording and image filing.
- What happens when you add high definition consumer electronics imagery to your Colposcope?
You maximize the output of your microscope in High Definition at an affordable price. Ecleris is proud to introduce our 50/50 beam splitter in concert with the Sony NEX5N HD Camera. At 14.1 mega pixels and true high definition, the Sony NEX5N delivers image quality beyond expectations.
Ecleris has developed the components to harness the power of the Sony NEX5N by attaching it to your Ecleris or other competitive brands.
The powerful compact design and lightweight body of the Sony Camera is an ideal attachment to your microscope. You can capture images or videos, then wirelessly transmit the content directly to your PC (Automatically) No Strings Attached.