CMS6000 Patient Monitor
The monitor has abundant monitoring functions and is used for monitoring of adult, pediatric and neonate. User may select different parameter configurations according to different requirements. It displays real-time data and waveform by 8'' TFT color LCD, and up to 8-channel waveform and all monitoring parameters can be displayed simultaneously. 48mm thermal printer is optional. In addition, it can be connected to the central monitoring system via wired/wireless network so as to form a network monitoring system.
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP and dual- channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form a compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
- 8'' TFT color LCD, multi-language interface(Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakhstan, Polish, Czech).
- Fanless design, quiet, energy-saving and clean, which reduces the possibility of cross-infection.
- All-round monitor for adult, pediatric and neonate.
- With standard interface, OxyCRG, trend chard, big character interface and view bed, convenient to observe.
- Waveform, parameter color and location can be set optionally.
- Operation mode: keys and buttons.
- Display up to 8-channel waveform on one screen.
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, and with ECG step function.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- HRV analysis function.
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/STAT, storage for 4800-group NIBP data.
- Review for 71 alarm events of all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarm events.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- Print trend table data with one-key.
- Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, WiFi or wired mode.
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieve uninterrupted monitoring.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof(special leads are necessary).