Closed Wound Suction Unit
- Suitable to offer surgeons and doctors an effective device for close wound drainage under negative pressure post operatively with the option to use one or two catheters simultaneously.
- Graduated bellow container.
- Redon drain catheters are provided with radio opaque line and satin smooth eyes.
- Connecting tube is kink resistant and is provided with additional strength to withstand the suction.
- Easy to depress chamber to activate the suction of bellow unit by one person.
- Available with different catheter sizes with matching size curved needle to meet moderate to heavy drainage needs.
Unit consists of
- Bellow unit.
- Connecting tube with clamp and “Y” connector.
- Curved needle with matching catheter.
- Spare perforated catheter.
Type Bellow Capacity
- 800 ml, 600 ml
- Complete unit packed in a box and subsequently shrink packed to avoid tampering.
- Sterile, ready for use.