Global Medical Directory is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC

This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.

Class II Biohazard BSC - Tema Sinergie
Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product

Class II Biohazard BSC

Class II Biohazard BSC Biological Safety cabinets Class II Biohazard BSC (biological safety cabinets) supply the workspace with a GMP grade A laminar flow and are designed to protect both sterile products and operator/environment during handling of pathogens. Class II biohazard BSC are designed and built to performance requirements of the EN-12469:2000 European Standard, with 70% of the air re-circulated via the main Class H14 HEPA filter within the cabinet, whilst the remaining 30% is discharged through an exhaust Class H14 HEPA filter.