Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product
Cart for Advanced Vital Support.
Cardiac arrest cart.
Cart designed to contain in an ergonomic way all the recommended equipment by the current international bibliography having to do with cardiac arrest carts according to the Advanced Vital Support concept.
Ideal for hospitals as a cardiac arrest cart, recommended as the minimum equipment necessary for emergency carts in primary assistance situations, recommended to add to the medical equipment in large sports installations, shopping centres or businesses.
Composition: Basic Unit (see brochure) + Oxygen + Suction (optionals) + different optional kits.
The picture shows the Basic Unit + Oxygen + Suction
Among its main characteristics we must emphasize on the following:
- Compact. Dimensions: 570 x 480 x 930 mm.
- Stability: 4 wheels of 100 mm (of which antistatic one of them and two with brakes.
- Safety: edges outline, all equipment is firmly anchored.
- Easy to use due to its large handles, its lightness (10kg + Oxygen cylinder) and its ergonomic capabilities.
- Long autonomy: designed to fit a cylinder of 1,000 L of oxygen (5 L true volume).
- Lasts long and it is easy to use: structure moulded in polypropylene, very resistant to shocks and scratches, abrasive chemical agents and even in bad weather situations.