- The armchair is composed of a tubular metal structure covered with polyester paint, with seat, backrest and upholstered leg section, with the possibility of doing it in different colors.
- This metallic structure makes them robust and resistant to use.
- Articulated in two sections thanks to a gas damper that is operated by a lever located on the side of the chair.
- Folding armrests to allow access through its sides.
- Built-in extensible legrest.
- Depending on the user to which they are intended, there may be different configurations of the chair depending on the number of wheels or accessories that can be placed.
- If the use is for the patient, accessories such as a table, bottle holders and holder can be incorporated.
- If it is for the companion, it can be configured without wheels.