Cancer Self-Diagnostic Device
CUBEBIO’s cancer self-diagnostic device consists of an analyzer (the size of a toaster) and a sensor (the size of a USB flash drive). In simple terms, you put a urine sample on the sensor, insert it into the analyzer, and wait for the diagnostic results, which are shown on a screen mounted to the analyzer, in approximately 15 minutes.
We are able to detect cancers at an early and preventable stage that account for about 2/3 of cancer incidence and mortality rates worldwide. They include breast cancer, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, stomach cancer, liver cancer, pancreatic cancer, prostate cancer, and bladder cancer. When using the self-diagnostic device, it cannot only differentiate between existence and non-existence of these 8 cancer types with nearly 90% accuracy, but also identify and track the exact cancer type with 80-90% accuracy.
5 key features of the self-diagnostic device include:
1) Differentiation between existence and non-existence of 8 cancer types with nearly 90% accuracy
2) Identification and tracking of 8 cancer types with 80-90% accuracy
1) Consumers are able to use without any assistance or consent from medical professionals
2) Portable and convenient to store, thereby allowing consumers to use regardless of location or time
1) Possible to self-diagnose cancers inexpensively
2) Treatment costs are 2 to 4 times lower when cancers are detected at the early stage
1) Urine is the non-invasive specimen that gives neither side effects nor pain to consumers
2) Urine samples are easily collectible and hygienic
1) Anyone can detect cancers at the early stage through frequent self-diagnosis
2) Cancer patients can monitor their cancer for progression or recurrence through frequent self-diagnosis