Callisto Seward Laryngoscope Blade
Callisto is the U.K's No.1 single use laryngoscope system.
It has been designed to offer a true low cost alternative to reusable blades and handles with exceptional specifications to reduce cross infection, cost, maintenance and processing costs. The Timesco Callisto brand is trusted and respected due to its high level of clinical performance.
The Callisto range consists of an extensive range of single use blades including specialist blades, all with exceptional specifications including; a rigid metal spatula, secure fitting and no touch hook to reduce the risk of cross infection.
Due to the low profile on the Seward blades, these are preferred by clinicians for paediatric and infant use.
- Highly polished 4mm acrylic core for maximum illumination
- Rigid metal spatula looks and feels like a reusable fibre optic blade
- Single use logo clearly marked on the back of the blade
- 2 metal ball bearings for secure fitting
- Green ISO 7376 fitting plastic block compatible with green fitting single use and reusable handles
- No touch hook prevents the blade from touching the handle
- Supplied in boxes of 10
The Timesco Callisto Seward laryngoscope blades are available in the following size:
Product Code Description Measurements
DS.3940.240.10 Callisto Seward Size 1 107mm x 13mm