Product : C-Arm Compatible ESWL
Models/Ratings : UROLITH+
Series : UROLITH+
Allengers UROLITH+, an Extra Corporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy – commonly called ESWL or Lithotripsy – is a safe, effective and easy non-invasive procedure for kidney stones. High energy shock waves are used to pulverize the kidney stones into sand-like particles, which the body eliminates through the urinary tract.
- Safe and effective.
- Performed as an outpatient procedure.
- Non-invasive, so there is no risk of infection, bleeding or pain.
- Proven effectiveness – millions successfully treated worldwide.
- Fully compatible with Allengers High Frequency C-Arms making a perfect combination.
- No special infra structural requirement.
- Easy installation in small clinics and the Urology dept. of large hospitals.
- The Urolith+ can be latched very easily with C-Arm.