Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product
Breathing filter bacterial virus filter heat & moisture exchange filter
Disposable Heat Moisture Exchange Filter(HME Filter),for the function of moist,warm and filter the gas come out from the breathing machine.In clinical application,it helps anesthesia patients by wetting and filtering the gases during breathing.This product is
made by medical plastic PP with standard connector and apply use in anesthetic circuit with more than 99.999%filtering rate,providing high efficiency of thermal insulation and moisturizing.
1. With high quality
2. Clear and filter bacteria and dust
3. Heat storage and keep wet
4. Avoid the cross infection and lung infections of patients
5. Apply to all kinds of anesthesia breathing piping system
1. Open the package by tearing off from the bottom edge V-shape opening, DO NOT use scissors or cutter to open the package to avoid product damage.
2. Securely connect the product to other components or machine by using a twisting action to ensure a leak free and tight fit.
3. Following the machine instruction to test the product, confirm that the product has no leakage and occlusion.
4. Patient should be monitored constantly whenever the product is in use.
5. The maximum recommended time of use for the product is 24 hours or earlier if it becomes soiled or otherwise unfit for its intended use.
6. Before connecting the product to patient, securely attach all connections by using a twisting action to ensure a leak free and tight fit
7. Patient should be monitored constantly whenever the product is in use
8. Please read the instruction before use
1. Single use device to be used on a single patient, discard after use in accordance with applicable hospital or national regulations for biologically hazardous waste.
2. Used by professional doctor or trained medical staff.
3. Do not use if package or device is open or damaged.
4. Do not store at extreme temperature or humidity. Store in cool and dry place.
5. Ensure that all connections are secure
Storage: Store in clean, cool and dry place.
Shelf life: 5 years.