BlueDiver Quantrix kits are composed of 24 nitrocellulose strips on which the antigens have been coated in a microdot-shaped format. All the antigens and controls are coated in triplicate spotting to ensure the quality and the validity of the results. The test is based on a classical Enzyme ImmunoAssays (EIA). Thanks to a 6 point built-in calibration curve including blank measurement, all the results obtained are fully quantitative. BlueDiver Quantrix strips are automated on the BlueDiver Instrument and all quantitative results are obtained with the Dr DOT software.
Its format and the number of autoantibodies tested per run makes BlueDiver Quantrix the ideal complement to ANA and Hep2 screening techniques. Moreover, a complete set of built-in controls safely validates the whole process of the test (from the sample loading, the conjugate specificity/reactivity and the substrate kinetics) and meets laboratory accreditation requirements.
- Indication : Suitable for small to high throughput laboratories or hospitals
- Support of reaction : nitrocellulose (strip)
- Volume of sample needed : 10 µl
- Number of autoantibodies detected : up to 25
- Test duration : 1h
- Testing : BlueDiver Instrument
- Reading : BlueScan + Dr DOT software (minimum version 3)
- Results : Quantitative
- Controls : Positive, negative, conjugate, substrate built-in controls and calibration curve