- 18 removable, interchangeable, strangulation resistant, thremo-shealed and fireproof cells, all in transversal position.
- RCP fitted on the upper mattress area. In case of emergency it allows to deflate mattress in 10 seconds.
- Analogical control unit with visual and acoustic low pressure and power failure alarm. The acoustic alarm has retard and mute functions.
- It has an interior hole under the cells to put a polyurethane foam, 2 cm. of height, if there isn’t any mattress where supported the overlay.
- Elastic cover with complete-zip divided in two sections, which away the mattress edges to prevent patient
- injuries and covered whit a wide flap to avoid liquid penetrations.
- Therapies: Alternating and Static
- Modes: Fowler and Low Air Loss