All the features of Astral 100 are included in the Astral 150, but the 150 is a step ahead with its additional offerings. From integrated FiO2 capabilities, to the option of double limb circuit and two additional therapy programs, the award-winning1 Astral offers greater freedom, confident care and designed efficiency to enrich life for you and your patients.
It also offers the same treatment options, for both adult and pediatric patients, as the Astral 100, and is compatible with a variety of interfaces to deliver excellence in invasive and noninvasive life support ventilation, as well.
- Astral Connectivity to AirView: ResMed's connectivity module will enable care providers to access key patient data in the cloud to better manage and improve the care for life support patients, all within ResMed's secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud network.
- iVAPS: ResMed's intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support mode is a unique algorithm that adjusts to a patient's respiratory rate, targets alveolar ventilation and automatically adjusts pressure support as needed to accommodate each patient's unique needs, even as their disease progresses. iVAPS is indicated for patients weighing more than 66lbs (30kg).
- Confident care. The large, color touch screen displays vital treatment information at the touch of a button; live monitoring and a full range of alarms gives clinicians peace of mind.
- Greater freedom. Designed for freedom and mobility — Astral weighs only 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg).
- Ease of use. Astral’s intuitive interface, preset-ready programs and setup assistant allow for fast and accurate patient setup and simplified training for your staff.
- Designed efficiency. Astral requires minimal parts and components, making servicing simple and straightforward. And because simple service means fast turnaround times, you can now minimize downtime of devices to maximize business efficiencies.