Anyplex™ II RV16 Detection
Anyplex™ II RV16 Detection simultaneously detects most prevalent respiratory viruses currently known in the clinical field using DPO™ technology and melting curve analysis method of TOCE™ technology.
Anyplex™ II RV16 Detection is a fast, reliable and quantitative solution for the detection, differentiation and quantification of respiratory virus infections, providing multiplex diagnostic solution to assist in prognosis.
- Detection and differentiation of 16 respiratory viruses in a single reaction
- Multiplex real-time PCR with high sensitivity and specificity by the utilization of DPO™ and TOCE™ technologies
- Quantitative analysis by cyclic-CMTA
- Amenable to automated systems
- Utilization of the UDG System to prevent carry-over contamination
- Applicable to Whole Process Control
- Convenient result interpretation analyzed by Seegene Viewer