Anyplex™ II RB5 Detection
Anyplex™ II RB5 Detection simultaneously detects bacterial respiratory bacterial pathogens of patient using newly developed TOCE technology-based melting curve analysis method.
Anyplex™ II RB5 Detection detects and differentiates most common causes of atypical pathogens, Mycoplasma pneumoniae (MP), Chlamydophila pneumoniae (CP), Legionella pneumophila (LP) and two causative agents of whooping cough, the commonly detected Bordetella pertussis (BP) as well as the less common but vaccination-ineffective Bordetella parapertussis (BPP)
- Detection of 5 respiratory bacteria in a single reaction
- Multiplex real-time PCR with high sensitivity and specificity by applying DPO™ and TOCE™ technology.
- Quantitative analysis by cyclic-CMTA
- Amenable to automated systems
- Application of UDG System to prevent carry-over contamination
- Applicable to Whole Process Control
- Convenient result interpretation analyzed by Seegene Viewer