Anyplex™ FluA/B Typing Real-time Detection
Distinguishing test by type and subtype is necessary for accurate epidemiologic identification and prevention of the spread of infection due to different appearance of influenza pandemic.
Anyplex™ FluA/B Typing Real-time Detection enables simultaneous detection of 2009 pandemic H1, influenza A virus, and influenza B virus by using nasopharyngeal swab, nasopharyngeal aspirate, and bronchoalveolar lavage specimens in a single reaction within 2hrs.
- Simultaneous detection of 2009 pandemic H1, Influenza A virus and Influenza B virus
- One-step real-time RT-PCR
- Applicable to Whole Process Control (extraction, reverse transcription, real-time PCR reaction)
- Rapid diagnosis (Turnaround time : 2h (after extraction))
- Convenient result interpretation analyzed by Seegene Viewer