Product : Mammography (Analog)
Models/Ratings : MAM - VENUS / MAM - VENUS+ (3.5 / 5 kw)
Series : VENUS
- Automatic Exposure Control (AEC)- optional.
- Auto selection of radiographic factors as per patient’s anatomy (saves time, eliminates retakes, lowers dose, etc.).
- As an AEC monitors the X-Rays transmitted through the breast, it increases the diagnostic capability.
- Full featured automatic exposure control with 5 step density control and 5 different film screen combinations. A solid state detector ensures the accuracy and exposure consistency.
- For quick and fine selection of radiographic parameters for optimum image quality.
- 3 step Anatomical Programming (APR) for different breast sizes (small, medium and large).
- Fully compatible with digital stereotactic biopsy device to perform FNA, FNL and Core biopsies.
- Special emphasis has been laid for patient comfort during biopsy procedures.
- Digital display of compression parameters.
- Self diagnostic inter locks.