Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product
Anaesthetic face masks from Intersurgical
Anaesthetic face masks
Intersurgical offers a comprehensive range of single use and reprocessable anaesthetic face masks to suit all requirements. For single use, they offer the EcoMask range, economy and scented varieties, plus bronchoscopy and reprocessable options.
The EcoMask is an environmentally friendly, non-PVC anaesthetic face mask anatomically shaped to fit the contours of the patient's face giving a precise seal with excellent visibility. EcoMask™ is lightweight, with distinct colour coding for ease of selection. Visit the website for full details.
QuadraLite™ - a truly unique anaesthetic face mask.
The QuadraLite is a soft and comfortable anaesthetic mask with a flexible seal that is available in four sizes to fit all patients. The innovative anatomically shaped masks offer a light, clear, single use alternative to the reusable rubber masks and the plastic cushion masks. The range of four sizes incorporates a colour-coded soft seal for easy selection and provides a superior airtight seal over a wide range of faces. These phthalate-free, non-PVC masks have a smaller volume resulting in reduced dead space. Through innovative use of two different materials, the mask offers an optimum level of flexibility and comfort, while the crystal clear shell enhances patient visibility. Distinct colour-coding for easy size selection.
In summary, QuadraLite offers:
- A unique environmentally friendly, non-PVC anaesthetic face mask
- Anatomical shape fits the contours of the patient's face
- Precise, flexible seal means that only four sizes are required, unlike traditional cushion masks that often require six or seven sizes
- This means you can hold less stock and still provide a complete solution for all of your patients
- QuadraLite™ masks do not have a cushion.
Visit our dedicated QuadraLite web page for full details and to view the video, or make an enquiry