Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product
Allplex™ Respiratory Panel Assays
Clinically relevant respiratory tract infections that caused by dozens of respiratory viral & bacterial pathogens are commonly occurred in symptomatic adults and pediatric patients. In order to guide effective treatment strategies and control the disease spreads, clinicians have to know which of pathogens are infected at the early stage of infection even in multiple infections. However, traditional methods are slow, inconclusive, and inaccurate. Many clinicians often send patients home without treatment, or prescribe antibiotics empirically without determination of infected pathogens. Multiplex real-time PCR method that can detects both of viral and bacterial pathogens simultaneously is suitable for determining the source of infection accurately with high sensitivity and reliability to improve individual patient care and to prevent mis-use or over-dose of antibiotics.
Allplex™ Respiratory Panel Assays that composed of 4 different panels is a multiplex One-step real-time RT-PCR assay to detect and identify 16 viruses, 7 bacteria and 3 Flu A subtypes in patient’s specimens. Based on Seegene’s proprietary MuDT™ technology, this assay makes it possible to report individual Ct value of multiple pathogens in a single channel on real-time PCR instrument. Allplex™ Respiratory Panel Assays allows faster, more reliable and comprehensive test results than any other product by combination with Seegene’s automation platforms.
- Broad pathogens coverage of 16 viruses, 7 bacteria and 3 Flu A subtypes causing respiratory tract infections
- Multiplex One-step real-time RT-PCR assay for reliable test results within 4.5 hrs
- More answers per sample than any other method:
- individual Ct value of multiple analyte in a single channel of real-time PCR instrument
- Flexible choice of target pathogen based panels for efficient patient care and cost-effectiveness
- Useful tool for surveillance and infection control
- Convenient workflow using Seegene’s automation platform