Connect with this vendor - Learn about this product
Allplex™ Respiratory Panel 1
Allplex™ Respiratory Panel 1 is a One-step real-time RT-PCR assay to detect 4 major representative respiratory viruses which cause influenza and respiratory diseases even the subtypes of influenza A virus in a single tube. Based on Seegene’s proprietary MuDT™ technology, this homogenous assay makes it possible to detect multiple Ct values of each virus and the subtypes of influenza A virus on real-time PCR instruments.
Allplex™ Respiratory Panel 1 provides fast and reliable results for the detection, differentiation and quantification of respiratory viruses. The power of the assay will be strengthened with Seegene’s automation platforms included with various extraction instruments and real-time PCR instrument. This assay is the best choice for a much-needed multiplex diagnostic solution, allowing clinicians to further customize individual patient treatments.
- One-step real-time RT-PCR assay
- Simultaneous detection of respiratory viruses and subtypes causing influenza and respiratory diseases
- Individual Ct values of multiple targets in a single channel
- Cost effectiveness due to only one tube needed
- Fast treatment decision by simultaneous screening and subtyping
- More efficient patient treatment by monitoring the titer level information of infected pathogens