AcuCareTM F1-0 hospital non-vented full face mask
AcuCare F1‐0 hospital non‐vented full face mask is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Non‐vented mask for ventilators requiring a dual circuit, or single circuit, with integrated expiratory valve.
- Color‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Blue elbow indicates the mask is non‐vented without an anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV); to be used with a vented circuit.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask sizing identification.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.