AcuCareTM F1-1 hospital non-vented full face mask with AAV
AcuCare F1‐1 hospital non‐vented full face mask with anti‐asphyxia valve (AAV) is part of ResMed’s range of high‐quality disposable patient interfaces for the hospital.
- Non‐vented mask with a built‐in AAV for leak ventilation (single limb with an exhaust port).
- Color‐coded, easily identifiable, and designed to fit with common breathing circuits used in hospitals around the world.
- Clear elbow indicates mask contains an AAV; to be used with a vented circuit. Blue dot indicates mask is non‐vented.
- Single patient use for up to 7 days.
- Sizing template located on packaging for quick mask sizing identification.
- Please note: This mask must be used with breathing circuits or positive pressure ventilation (PPV) devices that provide their own method of venting expired or supplemental gases.