EUS - FNA Needle
ACE Endoscopic Ultra Sound (EUS) - Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) system is used to sample targeted submucosal Gastrointestinal lesions through the accessory channel of an ultrasound endoscope. This device is supplied sterile in a peel-open pouch. Intended for one-time use.
- Enhanced Echogenic needle tip for clear ultrasonic visualization.
- Needle length extension adjustable up to 8 cm using the safety lock slider.
- Ergonomically contoured handle for better control and stability.
- Brass Luer lock for secure and stable attachment to the endoscope.
- Sheath length extendable up to 5 cm to fit a full range of endoscopes.