The Ace Ultra HD EBUS needle is used with an ultrasound endoscope for fine needle biopsy of submucosal and extramural lesions within or adjacent to the tracheobronchial tree or gastrointestinal tract.. This device is supplied sterile in a peel-open pouch. Intended for one-time use.
- Enhanced Echogenic needle tip for clear ultrasonic visualization.
- Needle length extension adjustable up to 8 cm using the safety lock slider.
- Ergonomically contoured handle for better control and stability.
- Brass Luer lock for secure and stable attachment to the endoscope.
- Sheath length extendable up to 5 cm to fit a full range of endoscopes