3078 Zoom Stereo Microscope Series
Resolution, Performance, Durability
ACCU-SCOPE's new 3078 Zoom Stereo Microscope Series incorporates a newly designed optical system which provides sharp, high resolution, 3-dimensional views of image samples. The 3078 Series' ergonomic, modular design makes it ideal for university, industrial and OEM applications.
Modular, Sturdy Design
Designed for years of heavy use the 3078 Zoom Stereo Microscope Series is ruggedly built, precision engineered, and is airtight allowing for use in any production or industrial environment.
Manufactured using the latest optical coatings, the 3078 Series produces superb image resolution, outstanding depth of field and unsurpassed image clarity.
Versatile and Affordable
With a large number of mounting options the 3078 Zoom Stereo Series is flexible and can be configured to fit any application. Economically priced these zoom stereo's provide best in class value and performance.
- Optical System: Greenough.
- Viewing Head: Binocular viewing head, inclined 45°. Interpupillary distance adjustment 54-75mm, diopter adjustment +/- 5.
- Eyepieces: WF10x focusable eyepieces, 20mm field of view. Eyeguards included.
- Objectives: Zoom magnification objective 0.8x – 3.5x (8x – 35x w/ 10x eyepieces). 1X glass shield included.
- Focusing System: Dual focusing knobs with adjustable tension control.
- Stage: Diffused stage plate in the base provides even illumination.
- Stand: Cast aluminum alloy. LED Stand, variable incident (12v/2w) and transmitted (12v4w) coarse focus stand, 100mm focusing travel, ø76mm pod holder, stage clips, universal power supply, 240mm (L) x 292mm (D) x 318mm (H).
- Accessories: Dust cover and instruction manual.
- Certification: ISO 9001: 2018 and ISO 14001: 2018; UL approved.
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components; 1-year warranty on LED bulb.