Founded in 1999, gSource is committed to putting the finest instruments into the hands of surgeons and their teams. Whether crafted from German surgical stainless steel, or machined from U.S. surgical stainless steel, our instruments are recognized by their finely finished surface. They are designed to perform with precise surgical function and are also conceived to be affordable. It is this combination that distinguishes the gSource brand.
The gSource catalog contains over 4,100 specially selected instruments with many primarily used in orthopedic and spinal procedures.
Every gSource instrument must pass detailed Quality Assurance (QA) tests before it can be sold. Instruments are inspected for critical dimensions, function, pattern consistency, workmanship and material.
- Realistic price
- Verified quality
- On-time delivery
- Skilled German craftsmanship
- Precise U.S. machining
- Orthopedic and spinal focus
- Product development support
- CAD support
- Custom labeling, packaging and marking
- Unique and standard instrument patterns
- Large selection and inventory
- Forgings inventory
- Customer inventory management
- Instrument sharpening and repair
- Superior personal customer service
- ISO 13485:2003 Certified
- CE Certification
- Full satisfaction guarantee