BOSK was founded in August 2000 and has developed a cost-effective and ethical sustainable problem solution for the disposal of human faecal waste in clinics and nursing homes – the ECOPATENT® System, the safe alternative to bedpan washers:
- Defibration and liquefaction of environmentally friendly containers made of pure cellulose and their disposal through the sewage system.
Pulp disposable containers
- Bedpan, Urine Bottles for men and women, toilet seat bowls, vomit bowls, kidney bowls etc.
- Made from 100 % biodegradable pure cellulose
- Represent a fraction of the cleaning costs for plastic or stainless steel containers
- Reduction of dangerous infections since used containers are completely disposed of
- Unique selling point – the ECOPATENT® Sets – the best protection against multiresistant germs and bacteria
ECOPATENT® - the worldwide patented disposable containers and disposing system for feacal waste in clinics and nursing homes
- - hygienic
- - ecological
- - sustainable
- - economical
- - time- and resource-saving
- - efficient